Fresh fish is great on the Bar-b-que. This box contains 38 pieces for fresh Cornish fish, Scottish salmon and shellfish. which can all be bar b que’d.
- 2 Large Monkfish fillets. (4-6 portions) Can be wrapped in foil with sea salt, black pepper and butter. (15 mins)
- A dozen large raw crevettes – straight on the bar b que !
- A dozen Scallops (put them on skewers with fresh peppers and onions)
- 4 Large chunky Hake fillets. (Wrap in foil with whatever you like… shallots and white wine?!)
- 4 Mackerel – headed and gutted. – Beautiful oily fish – straight on the Bar-b-que
- 4 Large Scottish salmon fillets. Cook straight on the Bar b que or in tin foil as above.
Approximately 25 – 30 portions!